Start Your Treatment Today
100% Remote opioid detox, recovery, and addiction-treatment – Get Started Now!
If you or a loved one is fighting opioid addiction, you know it’s the fight of a lifetime – literally. It’s a fight that almost 50,000 people across the United States lost last year, dying from an opioid overdose. iRecoveryUSA is here to help you win . We provide a new way to fight for a new life – on your terms and your turf, with our expertise and encouragement guiding you every step of the way. We are the online and private path to recovery for people seeking to overcome opioid addiction. We have paved a new road to recovery that is more manageable and realistic for everyone to travel. We bring Board-Certified Physicians, Psychologists, and licensed therapists with expertise in substance abuse and mental health directly to you and your loved ones, via secure telemedicine services, to improve the chances of a successful recovery.
100% Remote detox, recovery, and opioid addiction-treatment services
*We accept Most Major Insurances including Medicare & Medicaid.*Very affordable cash payment options available for those who qualify.
Your Treatment Your Way
Why Choose iRecoveryUSA?
- 100% remote detox and addiction treatment through secure video conferencing
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Board-Certified Physicians, Psychologists, and Licensed Therapists with expertise in addiction and mental health
- Full range of services including, detox, Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT), recovery, and accompanying mental health issues
- We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurances
- Confidential care in the privacy of your home or anywhere you have internet access
Take the first step toward recovery
Call Now at 855-770-0581
Life Beyond Opioids – We’re Here to Get You There
If you are dealing with opioid addiction, you are not alone, and you do not have to – and should not – go it alone. More than 1.27 million Americans are receiving treatment for opioid dependency. Those people sought the help they needed. It is estimated that over 18 million more are not getting the help they need with their Substance Use Disorder!2 At iRecoveryUSA, we make it easy for you to get the help you need to move toward life beyond opioids
Our 100% remote, secure video conferencing system is your lifeline to our board-certified physicians, psychologists, licensed master’s level therapists, addiction counselors, and other professionals. They will assess your situation, lead therapy sessions, provide medication management, and offer care and support when you need it. You can access our proven programs and comprehensive services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your home or anywhere there is an internet connection.
And that’s not the only way we make access easy. Our programs are affordable – and we accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurances. Free yourself from opioid addiction. We have the experience and expertise to help you take your life back. It all starts with a phone call.
Contact us today at 855-770-0581
Opioid Addiction Treatment at iRecoveryUSA
Each person caught in the grip of opioid addiction has a unique story and faces unique obstacles. Our experience helping thousands of people deal with their addictions has taught us the importance of gaining an in-depth understanding of your situation and then creating an individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. At the same time, our experience also has shown us that whether the issue is prescription pain relievers, heroin, or fentanyl, a person’s likelihood of successful recovery can be increased when:
- Changing your life doesn’t require disrupting your life. That’s why our programs are 100% remote, allowing you access to our confidential telemedicine services in the privacy of your home or anywhere you have an internet connection.
- You can obtain the full range of services you need. Our comprehensive programs include detox, Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT), counseling, individual and group therapy, treatment of any accompanying mental health issues, and more.
- Care and support are available whenever you need them. Fighting opioid addiction is not a 9-5 job, and some of the toughest moments can come in the middle of the night, on the weekend, or during a holiday. We know that, and we’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Addiction services are affordable and accessible. When you can’t afford to go on the way you have been, you should be able to afford the care you need to change. At iRecoveryUSA, we make that possible by accepting Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurances. We also have very affordable cash payment options available for those who qualify.
If you’re reading this page, you already know that you – or perhaps a loved one – is in the fight of a lifetime. You deserve to win that fight, and to enjoy the lifetime of freedom from opioid addiction that awaits. We want you to succeed – just as thousands of our patients have. We’re in your corner, and we bring our services into your home through the convenience of secure video conferencing.Our experienced team of board-certified physicians, psychologists, licensed master’s level therapists, addiction counselors, and other professionals are ready to be your home team, fighting alongside you every step of the way.Whether for the first time or one more time, take a step toward freedom from opioids.
Contact us today at 855-770-0581to see what we can do for you – right now!
Lives Changed: One Patient at a Time
I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about iRecovery. I have only been with these guys since the beginning of October, 2020.
Dec 03, 2020
I would recommend I recovery for anyone that has a drug alcohol or substance abuse problem/addiction.. Along with anyone that may be
Nov 03, 2020
From my very first phone call to iRecovery the employees made this difficult time for me easier to manage. It has been nearly three months and,
Oct 28, 2020