Start Your Treatment Today
100% Remote Drug and Alcohol detox, recovery, and addiction services.
Struggling with an addiction – any addiction – is hard. And for too long, obtaining needed treatment has been too hard for too many people. iRecoveryUSA is changing that. We are the online and private path to recovery for people seeking to overcome addiction. We have paved a new road to recovery that is more manageable and realistic for everyone to travel. We bring board-certified physicians, psychologists, licensed master’s level therapists, addiction counselors, and other licensed professionals directly to you and your loved ones, online via telemedicine services, to improve the chances of a successful recovery.
100% Remote detox, recovery, and alcohol addiction services.
*We accept Most Major Insurances including Medicare & Medicaid.*Very affordable cash payment options available for those who qualify.
Your Treatment Your Way
Why Choose iRecoveryUSA?
- 100% remote detox and addiction treatment provided through secure video conferencing
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Board-Certified Physicians, Psychologists, and Licensed Therapists with expertise in addiction and mental health
- Full range of services including, Detox, Medication-assisted treatment (MAT), Rehabilitation, and accompanying mental health issues
- We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurances
- Confidential care in the privacy of your home or anywhere you have internet access
Take the first step toward recovery
Call Now at 855-770-0581
From Addiction to Freedom – Start Your Journey Today
Addiction. It’s a word – and a world – loaded with negative emotions: frustration, guilt, anger, fear, and perhaps even despair and shame. At iRecoveryUSA, we know how those emotions and the other burdens of addiction can weigh you down and hold you back.
We’re here to lighten that load so you can move forward to a new life free of addiction.
Our 100% remote, secure video conferencing system is your lifeline to our board-certified physicians, psychologists, licensed master’s level therapists, addiction counselors, and other professionals. They will assess your situation, lead therapy sessions, provide medication management, and offer care and support when you need it. You can access our proven programs and comprehensive services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your home or anywhere there is an internet connection.
And that’s not the only way we make access easy. Our programs are affordable – and we accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most other major insurances. Free yourself from addiction. We have the experience and expertise to help you take your life back. It all starts with a phone call.
Contact us today at 855-770-0581
Alcohol Treatment at iRecoveryUSA
Every person’s struggle with addiction is unique. That’s why our individualized treatment plans are tailored to the specific needs of each person we serve.
At the same time, whether the issue is alcohol or cocaine, prescription pills or heroin, every person’s likelihood of a successful recovery can be increased when:
- You can obtain the full range of services you need. Our comprehensive programs include detox, medication-assisted treatment (MAT), counseling, individual and group therapy, treatment of any accompanying mental health issues, and more.
- Care and support are available whenever you need them. Fighting addiction is hardly a 9-5 job, and some of the toughest moments can come in the middle of the night, on the weekend, or during a holiday. We know that, and we’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Addiction services are affordable and accessible. When you can’t afford to go on the way you have been, you should be able to afford the care you need to change. At iRecoveryUSA, we make that possible by accepting Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurances. We also have very affordable cash payment options available for those who qualify.
If you’re reading this page, you know that you – or perhaps a loved one – is in a tough fight. You deserve to win that fight, and you can win it – just as all of our patients have. We’re in your corner, and we bring our services into your home through the convenience of secure video conferencing.
Our experienced team of board-certified physicians, licensed addiction counselors, social workers, and psychologists, are ready to be your home team, fighting alongside you every step of the way.
Whether for the first time or one more time, take a step toward freedom from addiction.
Contact us today at 855-770-0581to see what we can do for you – right now! 855-770-0581