Job Title: Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Florida LCSW or LMHC)
iRecovery, is seeking additional Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) for part-time or full-time positions.
This position evaluates and treats patients for mental, emotional or behavioral disorders in relation to substance use. iRecovery is seeking to contract Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Licensed Mental Health Counselors to provide therapy services to our patients via our secure HIPPA compliant telemedicine portal. Work the hours you prefer from the comfort of your home or personal office.
Job Description/Essential Functions:
- Mental health and substance use disorder counseling.
- Provides supportive counseling, behavioral counseling, cognitive behavioral therapy, and other forms of therapy.
- Provides therapeutic services throughout the course of treatment from admission through discharge and follow-up services.
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with medical providers and participate in team conferences.
- Address relapse and prevention.
- Maintain strong therapeutic alliance with patients.
- Maintain working knowledge of non-methadone Medication Assisted Treatments (MAT) and provide supportive counseling to patients under such care.
- Working towards treatment goals and objectives and updating treatment plans accordingly.
- Consult with interdisciplinary team members as appropriate.
- Remain up to date and compliant with internal training requirements.
Education and Experience:
Education: Requires a master’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field by an accredited university.
Experience: Minimum three years of experience in substance use disorder and/or behavioral health treatment; preferably in a Therapy practice, Addiction Medicine, or Substance Abuse facility.
Licensure: Must hold a license as an LCSW or LMHC in the state of Florida.
Credentialing: Providers must be willing to become credentialed with various insurance carriers and payers. Current credentialing with Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial insurers is a plus.
Special Training: Must be proficient in providing clear documentation and progress notes utilizing an EMR. Working knowledge and experience utilizing teletherapy is a plus, but we will provide training.
Certifications: CAP is not required, but a plus.
Advanced knowledge in regard to functions of a therapist in a medical and/or substance disorder outpatient treatment setting. Well organized, outgoing individual with excellent time management, rapport building, and writing skills.
iRecovery offers highly competitive compensation for full-time or contract positions.
Please forward your resume and letter of interest to iRecovery, LLC at: email@example.com.
No calls please.